Our eCommerce CMS (content management system) website solution is ideal for businesses requiring the ability to sell products online and take secure payments electronically.
Built using industry standard CMS applications and databases, your eCommerce solution can cater for everything from a small site selling one or two products right through to a online superstore with thousands of products. Your website is tailored to your exact requirements to ensure you get the best possible solution, from concept and design, through to creation and implementation. Your website will be built in a modular format, allow you to customise every aspect of the website, choose the content styles and locations, create useful features such as blogs, faqs, customer login areas, digital document downloads, image gallery even user forums, there are hundreds of modules that can be applied to your website.
You can update your website as often as you want to keep customers up to date with the latest news, products and detailed information about your company.
Once we have the information and details you need for your website and have agreed a design and the initial content with you, we would expect to be able to make your website live within one-two weeks.
eCommerce CMS Solution includes the following features:
Our eCommerce shopping cart software provides the following main features:
Global eCommerce Ready
- multiple delivery and payment methods
- multiple currency support
- accept credit and debit card online without the need for a physical card machine
Powerful Administration Tool
- categorise products in one or several categories
- create and manage your product attributes - size, colour etc
- set optional product extras - gift wrapping etc
- sell physical or virtual merchandise
- set minimum and maximum purchases per product
- set up promotions, sales and discounts
- track customers and orders
- track referrals / how did you hear?
- create unlimited information pages
- automatically calculate delivery costs by weight / price / customer region
- manage product reviews, featured products, specials and sales
- upload multiple product images
- manage banner advertising
- create and send newsletters
- send email to one or all customers
- get copies of 'send to a friend' emails
- newsletter subscription
- send to a friend links
- share products on social networks such as Facebook & Twitter
- write product reviews
- buy gift vouchers and use yourself or email to friends and family
- save contents of basket and complete purchase at a later date
For more information on how Interconnect Direct can help you business sell it products and services online please contact us.